SAB card - How to use your free stamp sets

Saturday 1 January 2011


Here is my first SAB card, featuring the gorgeous Sweet Summer set. It contains nine images, with a stem and different flower heads and a cute little bee, bird and butterfly. You can really go wild with this set and create all sorts of pretty flowers and it's a particularly good one for creating your own patterned paper and doing one-sheet wonder cards.
To get your hands on this set, check out the details over there >>> or see my main SAB blog post (which should hopefully stay at the top of my blog until the promotion ends!).
Oh, I forgot. Happy New Year! I am going to start 2011 as I mean to go on - in my PJs, drinking tea and crafting!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Monday, 03 January, 2011  

Gemma,

Your Sweet Summer card is gorgeous. I love the bright and cheery colors. I hope you had a great New Year!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP