I love Stampin' Up!

Friday 28 January 2011



Just a quickie to share my love for Stampin' Up! Tomorrow mummy Jules is holding her first all-day training event and there will be around 20 of us enjoying a full day of stamping and gossip!

As with any SU! get-together, we love to exchange swaps, and Jules suggested a love theme so this is mine!



I have used the Artistic Etchings stamp set, which is yummy vintage and one of my new faves! I decided to create a little tag using the Distressing Essentials. The card was scrunched, sanded around the edges and inked up with the Tea Stain ink spot.

The big heart was stamped with the image from the Punch Potpourri hostess set and ounched out, and covered with the Champagne glitter paint. I then added some Pearls for extra bling.



I hope they don't all check their blogs tonight otherwise the surprise will be ruined!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP