I love the WI!

Monday 31 January 2011

I have had a super awesome lovely day today with some of my fellow Women's Institute members.

I went to my first committee meeting at the West Yorkshire Federation. The home economics and handicrafts committee to be exact. We talked about lots of fun things and I ended up with several roles to help boost the activities and make the WI in West Yorkshire even more brilliant! I will be teaching workshops and giving talks at a few pretty big events in the coming months. And I managed to sign up to take part in more classes!

It is so exciting to be part of such a wonderful organisation, and as a member of the committee I'll be able to do much more to help secure a bright and beautiful future for the WI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP