Beau Chateau accessories

Thursday 20 October 2011

The Beau Chateau Stampin' Up! fabric is my favourite. Ok, ok; one of my favourites.

It's all vintage and shabby and chic and cute and I've made several things with it already. For our team training I went all out with the accessories.

Firstly - I glammed up a pinny!



I made the basic pinny at the Knitting & Stitching Show last year, but never got round to finishing it off. Eleven months on, it is now all stitched and being worn with pride!



On the pocket I did some Big Shot flowers and a scrunched up strip to make a flower.





And some more Big Shot Fun Flowers. I edged it with the Victoria Crochet Trim and some netting.



Mummy Julie took this pic of me.



I also rustled up this bow which I stitched on to a hair clip. I made my own fabric button with cover buttons.



Here it is in situ (thanks again to Julie for taking the pic).



And finally, a brooch using the Fun Flowers die on the Big Shot.



I made two flowers of each size and added in some Seam Binding Ribbon, Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon and Victoria Crochet Trim.



Next on my to-do list with this fabric is a necklace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP