New Stampin' Up! catalogue out now

Saturday 1 October 2011

Hurrah! It's October 1st and that means the brand new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue is released.



There are so many exciting new products that it's difficult to know where to start. You can see everything in its full glory on the website Stampin' Up catalogue.

You already know that one of my favourite new things is the beautiful fabric, so you can expect many more projects using that, but first, a card.



This is the gorgeous Everything Eleanor stamp set which is so versatile with lots of different elements. Definitely a must-have.



The flower is cut out, which is not too fiddly, and decorated with pearls. I also used the new Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, another of my favourite new items.

Once you have decided what to order first, give me a shout and I'll get your new Stampin' Up! products to you ASAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP