Tea and bunting

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Tea and bunting - two things that go together perfectly, so today I have two projects to share.

First up, my very own, hand-painted teacup!



I painted it at a Buns & Roses workshop earlier this month, and we just got them back from being fired and glazed.



I've not used it yet - too scared of dropping it!

And to go with it, a bunting card from our team training.



Lovely bunting with the Petite Pennants Punch and the Just Add Cake DSP. The background is given added texture with the Square Lattice embossing folder.

Best get kettle on!

1 comments:

Valerie Tuesday, 25 October, 2011  

I love the patches on the saucer. Now that was a novel idea. I wonder if I could have a go at a bunting card.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP