Presents

Thursday 27 October 2011

I have managed to make a couple of gifts for my loved ones recently.

First up, a cushion for my dad and step mum for their new home.



Cross stitch design on evenweave, made into an envelope cushion. I did rather well actually, even pressing the seams correctly!

And I had a visit to the Candle Factory in Burwardsley and mde candles for Helen and Hayley.



Such good fun to dip them in wax and twist them together. Had to have one for myself too!

I've managed to be very busy with my crafting recently, and have blog posts lined up almost every day, so please come back!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Friday, 28 October, 2011  

Wonderful projects Gemma. I bet your Dad and Stepmom really loved the pillow.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP