Go go gadget pouch

Saturday 29 October 2011

Another fabric project today, using the Timeless Portrait fabric from Stampin' Up!

My BlackBerry case was getting a little battered, so I decided to make myself a new one.

The longest and most difficult part was deciding which of the five ranges of Stampin' Up! fabric to use!

I settled on Timeless Portrait and to keep things simple I did a bit of quilting in purple thread and a random zigzag stitch.



I feel another tutorial coming on! The case is lined with a plain black fabric and I used some batting in the middle to give it a bit of padding (I am always dropping my phone).



Hopefully you cansee the stitching. And a pueple button!

I'm going to make a confession now and admit that this one was too small for my BlackBerry. I am not very good at measuring accurately! But no fear, I will add it to our next craft stall and hopefully sell it as an iPod pouch.

Also, I REALLY want a decent sewing machine so am trying to save some pennies. Please noone show me pretty fabrics or cute buttons or my money box will be empty again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP