Diamond wedding anniversary card

Sunday 23 October 2011

Yes, you read that right, my nanna and grandad have been married for 60 years! Amazing!

They had a big party with all their friends and family last night, so I'm back in Cheshire for a few days to join in the fun.

Here is the card I made them ...



I just had to use the retired Springtime Vintage DSP as the rose is so pretty. I also made the most of my new Scallop Square Die and the Big Shot, with the Timeless Type Alphabet Dies for the numbers.

I'm pleased with the postage stamp look.



Who would have thought a bit of decoupage could look so classy?! (I've become obsessed with Create and Craft TV recently, so usually see some hideous layering effects!).



And a little decoration inside too.

It's great to be back with my family - curry with my dad today and shopping with mum tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP