Buns & Roses card class

Friday 4 February 2011

Last night I ran a card class for Buns & Roses and I have to say it was brilliant!

There were 21 ladies signed up, as well as my fellow WI committee members who helped out with the tutoring. My mum came up to join in too and we all had lots of giggles.

Here are the cards we made ...



For our Valentines!



For little monkeys!



For blokes!



And one for our girly friends!

Today mum and I have shopped and lunched at Yo! Sushi. She's now taking a nap while I had a bath then tonight we're off to Diva Italiana in Pudsey then back to Armley to a pub that says it has karaoke!

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes Friday, 04 February, 2011  

What fab cards Gem! I particularly like the one for small people and you are inspiring me to think more of them! Your social arrangements are making me feel exhausted! (I shall be spending the evening draped over the sofa with a hot water bottle and a box of tissues!) Have fun! Vx

Chris Friday, 04 February, 2011  

WOW! You have been busy! Love them all but especially the one for girly friends.
Chris xx

Allie Jolliffe Wednesday, 30 March, 2011  

Looks like a fab class Gem! And how fabulous to see that the WI is more hip than hip replacement these days ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP