B is for ...

Friday 29 October 2010


BUSY! Will it ever end?! Not that I'm complaining! Today I headed up to the West Yorkshire WI Federation Office for a dat of crafting and nattering. It was really lovely and I made good progress on a Christmas biscornu I'm stitching for a swap over at www.crossstitchforum.com. I arrived home to lots of work emails, leading to a mad hour of quick-catch up and meaning I have muchos to do over the weekend and early next week before I head down to Croydon for the SU Convention!
And with that thought, I'm off to get started!
*EDIT* D'oh! I forgot to tell you about the card! I am still in love with the Newsprint DSP, Broadsheet Alphabet and Music Notes Wheel so made this to combine them. I have also used these for some of my convention swaps, but you can't see those until next week!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Friday, 29 October, 2010  

Beautiful black and cream card - don't you just love that Music wheel?! Know what you mean about busy - convention will seem like a holiday!

Donna Heber Saturday, 30 October, 2010  

Hi Gemma,

I love your color combo and the torn paper - it's so vintage.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP