Rrraaarrrrr! Monster card for a little monster

Sunday 10 October 2010


Here is a scary little card! This is the awesome new Make A Monster stamp set. You get 15 bits in the set - three bodies, five pairs of eyes and seven mouths and ears/horns/hair. You can build tons of creatures and make great cards for your little monsters. My lovely upline Julie kindly pre-made me this monster and gave me some card, ribbon and a bit of paper from the Celebrations stack so I coloured him in and stuck it all together. The sentiment is from Tiny Tags and the riboon is Old Olive. I think this will be my nephew's birthday card next month.

2 comments:

Donna Heber Tuesday, 12 October, 2010  

Gemma,

I think your nephew will love your monster card.

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 12 October, 2010  

Wow! He/she's fabulous! I can imagine these little monsters going down very well with some people I know!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP