Mad busy

Wednesday 13 October 2010

The fun never stops round here!
Today I have had lots of work on, and not the bits I had planned to do, so still loads more to plough through! Luckily I managed to fit in a bit of crafting as well as Hayley, who is the Buns & Roses WI treasurer, came round to play.
She made some gift tags and I did my bag tags for Convention.


I used some little wooden tags and stuck on my name using the Broadsheet Alphabet stamped on to Very Vanilla card and layered on Basic Black, both torn to give a vintage effect. The background paper is Newsprint DSP. I totally adore these new Stampin' Up! products, they're right up my street. I added a bit of 3mm Taffeta Ribbon and attached on a button with Linen Thread.
I'm now going to tidy up the living room as it is a complete mess! Have bought a Welsh dresser off eBay to help organise my stuff better - can't wait to have a proper place for everything!

4 comments:

Donna Heber Thursday, 14 October, 2010  

Gemma,

Wonderful project. Have fun organizing your new dresser. You will feel better knowing everything is in its place!

Helen Friday, 22 October, 2010  

Gorgeous! I wasn't planning anything THAT classy!

debbi taylor Friday, 22 October, 2010  

This is gorgeous right up my street x

SarahLP Friday, 22 October, 2010  

These are gorgeous, Gemma.. hope to see them 'in the flesh' at convention! Your dresser sounds great too - I've been after one for a while for the same purpose.. must check ebay!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP