Bauble barmy

Sunday 24 October 2010


I am loving the Stampin' Up! Contempo Christmas stamp set and matching Ornament punch. They are ideal for quick and fun cards. We made one of these cards at team training at Julie's the other week and I decided to make more. As well as the stamp set I used the Jolly Holiday DSP for some of the baubles. I love this stack - it is red, green, vanilla and pink with spots and stripes and good for other occassions as well as Christmas.
Today I'll be doing more crafty things and watching the F1 so expect more goodies in the week.
PS Bodd now has his own blog, please check it out www.busyboddcat.blogspot.com. He reckons he can get more followers than me!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Friday, 29 October, 2010  

Brilliantly simple and effective - love them! (Love Bodd's blog too. He was such a cute, cute kitten!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP