Xmas bits

Tuesday 12 October 2010


Last night I had a card class at my house and six lovely friends came round to get crafty. We made several cards, as well as these Christmas decorations and tags. And drank plenty of tea. I am in love with the Contempo Christmas stamp set and matching Ornament punch and the So Swirly wheel, still! They work so well together so I'll be cracking on with my Christmas cards soon.
Today I got a big box of Stampin' Up! goodies so I have sorted all my swaps for Convention 2010. I have to keep them a secret for now though, so tomorrow I'll make some other things to show you in the meantime!

3 comments:

Chris Wednesday, 13 October, 2010  

Love the decorations and especially the gift tags! Will have to "borrow" that idea!
Chris xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP