A new take on stamping

Thursday 7 October 2010

Today I tried a little experiment. At this year's Stampin' Up! Convention (held in Croydon next month with hundreds of demonstrators getting together for two whole days of FUN!) I am taking some special gift and 3D swap items for fellow demos. So I got my thinking cap on and remembered how I used to use shrink plastic to make funky jewellery and keyrings.
So, here's today's take on this magic craft!

I got some Shrinkies plastic in black and stamped on to it using the Whisper White Craft pad. Then cut or punched the shapes out (and punched a hole) and popped them in the oven for a few minutes. They shrink and get thicker and solid just like magic!
They're soooo cute and tiny and will be great for what I have in mind. Unfortunately I won't be able to show you the finished products until after Convention, but I will do some other things as well as I'm now in love with shrink plastic!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Friday, 08 October, 2010  

Oh I can't wait to see them! Keep one for me Gem!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP