Bits and bobs

Tuesday 19 October 2010

This afternoon I am annoyed as the UPS man came while I was giving Bodd a bath so I won't get my new goodies until tomorrow now. At least I got a lot of work done this morning and the cat is nice and clean!
Anyway, here are two more pics from the craft fair at the Cross Keys last weekend.


The other girl is Hayley, our treasurer at Buns & Roses WI. We already have one fair booked for next year so could be millionnaires soon!
Right now I'm going to brave the rain to buy something for tea then an evening of stitching. Am working on my mum's Christmas present at the moment, hope she will like it!
*EDIT*
Just as I was going out the nice UPS man came back! So now I can play this evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP