Crafting craziness

Wednesday 20 October 2010


I ended up having a really good crafting session last night with all my yummy new Stampin' Up! products. The creative juices were really flowing and I made some lovely cards, am so pleased with them all!
Today's is a cute little card to let someone know you are thinking of them. It was really easy to make and is just 9cmx9cm.
The background is the gorgeous Bella Toile stamp, which is massive! Then I used the two sizes of Heart punches and Scallop Oval and the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.
I did several variations in different shades of pink but this is my favourite combination - Rose Red and Pretty In Pink.
I will be back with more tomorrow!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Wednesday, 20 October, 2010  

Gemma,

Such a beautiful card. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP