A challenge card

Friday 29 October 2010



This evening I decided to do a bit of stamping and made this card for a challenge set by a fellow demo called Helen in Warrington. You can see the details on her blog http://helending.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-1.html and join in yourself!
I really like these colours - Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist and Regal Rose. The background stamp on the pink section is the beautiful Bella Toile and the flowers were stamped with the Punch Potpourri hostess set and punched with Boho Blossoms punch. Other punches here are Scallop Oval and Scallop Square and the sentiment is from Oval All. I pierced the scallops too for added effect.
I also managed to prep for most of a class I'm doing for Chapel Pie WI a week on Monday, so am finishing off my mega busy day with a brew before bed!

2 comments:

Helen Ding Saturday, 30 October, 2010  

Lovely card Gem, thanks for taking part!

Helen Ding Monday, 08 November, 2010  

You won! can you send me your snail mail address and I can send you the papers!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP