Dashing towards Christmas

Friday 8 October 2010


It's not really that long until Christmas now so I have made a start on some cards and gifts. This reindeer stamp is called Dasher and I think he's fantastic! I stamped him using the Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad. I am also loving the colours used - Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake - and of course, the cutesy Tiny Tags as well.
I have a box of SU goodies due to be delivered today so should have more exciting things to show you over the weekend!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Friday, 08 October, 2010  

Cherry Cobbler, Dasher and Tiny Tags all on the same card! It's fabulous!

Donna Heber Saturday, 09 October, 2010  

Gemma,

Oh, how I love to see the Dasher stamp. He is just so adorable!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP