Another bookmark

Tuesday 16 November 2010



Last night I had some of the lovely WI ladies round for my monthly card class. We drank tea, chatted lots and made several projects.
This was my favourite - a bookmark. It uses the beautiful Love Letter DSP and I punched out a little heart and added some sparkle with the amazing Rhinestone Jewels. I love little touches like that, it really sets the whole thing off. The monogram is from Broadsheet Alphabet, of course, and once again I wheeled the Music Notes Wheel on to Twill Tape.
Now I need another book and some extra hours in the day to read it!

2 comments:

Chris Tuesday, 16 November, 2010  

WOW! Love it especially the colour combo.
Chris xx

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 16 November, 2010  

Very art deco! The music wheel on the twill tape is inspired!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP