Bird Convention swaps

Monday 15 November 2010



These cards were some of the ones I made for Convention swaps. I love this combination of Crumb Cake with Night Of Navy and Not Quite Navy. I used the Punch Potpourri hostess stamps with the Two-Step Bird and Boho Blossoms punches. The sentiment is from Tiny Tags, which must be one of the most versatile sets, and the DSP is Blueberry Crisp.
In other news, still pretty busy round here. Yesterday I was at Nation of Shopkeepers with the WI for a craft event and this evening I have six lovely friends over for a class. Am all prepped, just need to stock up on tea bags and biccies!

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes Monday, 15 November, 2010  

I love this colour combo too. Have fun tonight!

Alison xx Tuesday, 16 November, 2010  

Love it. I really need this alphabet !!!

Donna Heber Wednesday, 17 November, 2010  

Gemma,

Great looking bird cards. I really like the navy and crumb cake combo.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP