A little scrapbook all my own

Thursday 25 November 2010




Today I decorated this awesome little scrapbook. I did it in between making Christmas cards with people at the I Love West Leeds shop in Armley.
I'm trying to do more scrapbook and vintage pieces so have got LOTS of new stash recently to play with. Just an excuse to shop and see the cute UPS man really!
I decided to title this one with my blog name, and if I can work out how to do it may even alter my layout to incorporate it!
Anywho, the check DSP was some random stuff I found on the net, as is the journal, which has some really funky cards in that I will show you another time. That is, when I have figured out what to do with it! The cotton reels are also from a sheet of DSP so I cut them out and wrapped some embroidery thread around them. I added SU buttons and ribbon and the wording is done with the yummy Broadsheet Alphabet and the Just Perfect Alphabet on Marina Mist card stock.
I'm in Harrogate all weekend so won't be around till Monday. I'm helping out on the WI stand at The Knitting and Stitching Show tomorrow, on Saturday mum is coming up and we'll be shopping and taking afternoon tea at Bettys and then on Sunday we're going to the show for more shopping and to learn new things. So excited!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 01 December, 2010  

LOVE the new look Gem! Hope you had a fab weekend.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP