More Christmas cards - it's coming fast!

Tuesday 23 November 2010



Just over a month to go until Christmas! These two cards were ones we did at Chapel Pie WI a couple of weeks ago. Dasher is my fave Christmas stamp, but I love the Contempo Christmas with the tree as well. The Dasher card also uses the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, which is incredibly versatile.
Don't forget that the Christmas bundles are still available to help you with your cards and wrapping. Details over there >>>
Hopefully I only have a few more Christmas cards to make. Then I have many presents to do ...

2 comments:

Chris Wednesday, 24 November, 2010  

Love them especially the Christmas Tree - less is definately best!
Chris xx

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 24 November, 2010  

They're both lovely - I especially like the wheeled strip of card stock with torn edges.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP