Getting ready for Stampin' Up! Convention

Wednesday 3 November 2010


Today I've been busy getting ready for the Stampiun' Up! Convention. On Friday and Saturday, around 300 demos from the UK, France and Germany will descend on Addington Palace in Croydon for lots of training and stamping sessions. There's an awards dinner Friday night too, so got my frock all ready! Bodd helped me pack, of course. If he's not careful he'll be zipped in and have to come with me!
I will try to update while I'm away, otherwise, expect something on Sunday.

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 03 November, 2010  

See you there! Bring Bodd - we can sneak him in to the awards dinner and we'll share the fish course with him!

Donna Heber Thursday, 04 November, 2010  

Gemma,

Enjoy the convention - wish I could go. Your kitty is adorable!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP