Sparkly flutterby

Wednesday 17 November 2010



Here's a fun little card with some added bling!
I have used Basic Gray here and the DSP is from the Love Letter stack and has been folded and creased a bit and pounched with the Spiral Punch. The flower background and sentiment are from Just Believe - one of my Convention freebies! - and the butterfly is All A Flutter - one of the A La Carte stamps that are sold separately. I gave him some sparkle with a few of the gorgeous Rhinestone Jewels et voila!
I think I'll be doing more of this colour combo, it's quite contemporary and understated. I can picture a kitchen in these tones!
PS Please visit Bodd's blog at http://busyboddcat.blogspot.com/2010/11/bodd-in-bag.html for his take on how to use the SU bags!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 17 November, 2010  

Great colour combo - grey and red is so much classier than black and red! Right - I'm off to check out Bodd's blog now....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP