A new colour combo

Sunday 21 November 2010



I bought the yummy Woodland Walk DSP a while back but haven't done much with it, so decided to get stuck in. I used the colours in the sheet as the inspiration for the card and ink colours used, so we have Garden Green, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip, which I think work wonderfully together. The stamp is one from the Cute By The Inch hostess set and I added some Linen Thread and Regals Buttons for extra interest.
It was a little bit fiddly to make, as I had to wrap the thread around the two separate pieces of DSP/card then stick it all down straight, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Chris Sunday, 21 November, 2010  

Lovely card, yummy paper - I've not see this before - I like!!!
Chris xx

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 24 November, 2010  

This is stunning! Is that textured Crumb cake? Love the linen thread/button trim.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP