Just Believe Convention card

Monday 22 November 2010



This card I made at Convention. In our bags we got two free stamp sets - this one is Just Believe and the other one was Party This Way. What a fab present!
I had to tackle some new things doing this card. The image is stamped on to Watercolour Paper, which was then spritzed with a bit of water to make it bleed slightly so it looks like a painting. I also used the Spritzer tool to spray on some dots of ink and give a vintage look.
I love this design so much I did it with my class the other week. They loved it too!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Tuesday, 23 November, 2010  

Gemma,

Gorgeous card! I love that stamp set and how you spritzed the paper for a cool watercolor look.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP