A baby card

Friday 12 November 2010



Hot off the press, here is a card I have literally just finished! This afternoon I've been prepping for my class on Monday and my good friend Hayley came round to do some crafting too.
I made her this card for a friend of her husband who is due to give birth soon. I used the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel on Whisper White, coloured them in with Blender Pens in Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight and Bashful Blue, cut them out and hung them on to the Linen Thread with an old earring hook. The thread was secured at each end with a Brad and I stuck the tees down with a sticky foam pad. The bottom of the matting was shaped with the Scallop Trim Punch and I added a bow with Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.
Phew! It was a really nice card to make as there are lots of different bits to it. And who doesn't love colouring in?!
Now I have all my stuff out I'm going to spend the rest of the evening crafting.

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Sunday, 14 November, 2010  

Love all the cards you've made with this wheel. Looks like it's another one to add to my wish list...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP