Stampin' Up! Greenhouse Gala craft tote

Wednesday 10 November 2010


I have a new bag! I bought this at SU Convention last weekend and I'm soooo glad I did! The design is the same as the Greenhouse Gala DSP and although it's not one that has jumped out at me, it works really well for the bag. There are loads of different compartments and pockets so it's perfect for carrying around all my goodies to classes and workshops. I have attached the bag tags I made for Convention.
Speaking of which, I had a lovely class at Chapel Pie WI on Monday evening. I had 19 ladies take part to do some Christmas goodies and thanks to my helpers Hayley and Zoe from Buns & Roses WI it was a huge success.
Last night I was at Julie's for training, which was a good giggle as always, and tonight I am meeting some of the WI girls to plan for our craft fair this weekend.
I have also had confirmed another craft fair in December and FOUR Christmas workshops at Armley's community arts centre.
Wow! Mega busy few weeks ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP