A Newsprint notebook

Saturday 13 November 2010




Here is one of my creations from yesterday - a covered SU art journal.
I have used my favourite Stampin' Up! goodies - Newsprint DSP, the Broadsheet Alphabet stamps and Striped Grosgrain and Taffeta Ribbon.
The colours are Very Vanilla and Basic Black. I added on some flowers made using the Boho blossoms Punch, some Neutrals Brads, a couple of Neutrals Buttons and one of the beautiful Pearls.
I'm so pleased with this, but I have no idea what to use it for!

4 comments:

Becki Saturday, 13 November, 2010  

love this journal Gemma, it is really funky x

Vicky Hayes Sunday, 14 November, 2010  

It's great and I'm always needing a new notebook - aren't you?

Jills Scrappy Daze Sunday, 14 November, 2010  

Hi Gem
The storage box looks fab. Hope your fingers didnt get pricked too much.
hugs
Jill x

Donna Heber Sunday, 14 November, 2010  

Beautiful notebook Gemma. Very creative! I love that Newsprint DP.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP