A quick modification

Saturday 13 November 2010


A final quickie post before I go to bed!
My lovely SU sister Jill got me this collapsible storage box from Ikea. It's an ideal size for swaps (yes, already thinking about next year's Convention!) but didn't have a carry handle. So I added them by stitching on some Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and decorating with some Neutrals Buttons attached with Linen Thread.
Bodd helped by sitting in the box while I stitched it, and we both got poked several times with the needle, but overall, it was a successful project!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Sunday, 14 November, 2010  

Oooh - gorgeous! (with or without a kitty inside!)

SarahPitts Sunday, 14 November, 2010  

Ooh nice box!!! I'm loving the handles. A fab vintage look!
Sarah x

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP