Cards for little monsters

Tuesday 15 February 2011

I've been doing so much the last few months that I have a big stack of pictures to show you, so today I thought I would do a few at once!



The Make A Monster set is my favourite one for kids. It's just so much fun and you get to create and colour!



Thereare three different bodies in the set and several eyes, mouths and head-things, so you can go mad and make some very strange-looking beings!



And they're not just for kids - many of us have difficulty doing a card for men, so why not appeal to the child inside them and use Make A Monster?! They never grow out of being terrors!



I have combined the set with the Celebrations DSP, Party This Way set, some ribbon and buttons, and used lots of bright colours.

Right, lots to do this week so I must crack on!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  

These are so fabby and bright. Love the green monster at the bottom, which reminds me of someone I know!

Ann Schach Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  

Love these cards! I wasn't going to get this set until I saw your cards! Perfect colors!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP