Fairground scrapping

Sunday 27 February 2011

Yesterday I had a bit of scrapping fun with an old pic of myself and a former housemate, Vanessa.



We used to live together in Stockport and would go for a long walk at the weekends. One time we went to Oulton Park and had a go on the carousel there!



So for this page I started with a white background and coloured in a paper doily by rubbing my SU ink pads over it and coating it in Shimmer Paint. This turned out fab and is a great match to the horses. I used lots of different bits, including some different ribbons, Pearls and Gold Brads.



Lots of flowers and stars, and tons of Pearls and Rhinestones!



I used the Rub Ons for the title and scrolled the paper to match the one on the horse. His name is Troy!



I also tried out some Grungeboard.



And this is the journaling! Basically, we got on our horse anbd the carousel started going REALLY slowly. After a minute the guy in charge came walking round, looked at us and said: "There's too much weight on one side"!! That was it! So we had to move to balance it out with all the kids!

Was good fun to do this page, although it took quite a while to stick everything down!

1 comments:

Becki Sunday, 27 February, 2011  

this page is gorgeous Gem, love it :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP