Fun times

Saturday 19 February 2011

Last night was my birthday party with several of my WI friends. There were six of us celebratingand we had lots of cake and wine and played some Blackjack and pass the parcel! Then a few of us headed on to a bar and I eventually got home at 4.30am! Thought I would be too old for that now! So this morning I had a bit of a lie-in then nipped out to a local craft shop and picked up a few bits, including some cute little wooden boxes to decorate.

I'm very into my vintage looks and distressing at the moment, and I created this tag using a few different effects.



There's a bit of embossing-type stuff and some crackly paint then lots of tea-staining and lace!




Having partied and got some fresh air and exercise I will be taking it easy the rest of the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP