SAB finale and a special birthday

Thursday 24 February 2011

Only four days left to get some FREE Stampin' Up! stamp sets with the Sale-A-Bration promotion! After Feb 28th they'll be gone forever, so don't miss out - contact me now to order!

And just for one last bit of inspiration, here are cards I have made with Bliss, which is my favourite of the FREE SAB sets you can earn when you buy Stampin' Up! products.



I teamed it with the Just Believe set and the Sweet and Sour DSP. Plus some bling with the Rhinestones!

One of these went out to my SU sister Sarah-Jane for her birthday today. Hope you have a fab time!

4 comments:

cardsandacuppa Thursday, 24 February, 2011  

Thank-you Gem, I loved your card so much :-)
Big Hugs xxx

Vicky Hayes Thursday, 24 February, 2011  

These are gorgeous Gem! Love the addition of the Sweet and Sour DP - I NEED it!

Donna Heber Saturday, 26 February, 2011  

Beautiful! You have inspired me - I just mounted my Bliss set.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP