I'm an aunty again!

Friday 25 February 2011

My big bro and his missus had their third child last Thursday - Tabitha Hannah. I've not met her yet but mum sent me a pic and she is adorable!

So here is the card I sent to say congratulations ...



I used the Baby Tees Wheel on Whisper White cardstock, then coloured the jumpsuits in using the Stampin' Write Markers.



I cut them out and hung them over a piece of Linen Thread, held in place with brads, using some Silver Elastic Cord. To make the clouds I just used the Sponge Daubers and Whisper White Craft ink.

Pretty straightforward really. I stuck the tees down with Dimensionals so they stand out.



And I added a bit of decoration to the inside.

Now I have to get started on a cross stitch samplerfor the new addition, just like the ones I made for Samuel and Ziva!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Saturday, 26 February, 2011  

Super cute! Congrats on being an Aunt - Auntie Gemma (smile).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP