Scrapbooking again - something to brighten the day

Tuesday 8 February 2011

I have quite a few scrapbook pages done now, ready for when my album arrives with the UPS man tomorrow!



This page features a few snaps from my holiday in Antigua a few years ago. I entered it in a challenge over at the SplitCoastStampers forum. The mission was to use two main colours and one accent and use embellishments in odd numbers.



My colours are Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red, as seen in the absolutely beautiful Sweet and Sour DSP. I adore these papers as they are so bright and fun. They fit perfectly with my outfits in the pictures and I chose Pacific Point to bring out the amazing blue sea.



The title is "fun in the sun" and I used a bit of ribbon and a few brads to add some more sparkle!

Tomorrow is my birthday (all cards and gifts greatly received!) and as well as waiting for the UPS man to bring me more Stampin' Up! goodies (I had to treat myself!), I will be off to see the stop smoking adviser and then spending the evening with my good friends Hayley and Helen drinking Cava and eating takeaway!

3 comments:

Simple homemade living Tuesday, 08 February, 2011  

Love your lo hun it's stunning and card is in the post for you x x

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 08 February, 2011  

I love your gorgeous scrapbook pages Gem! I've been into scrapbooking for about ten months now and I LOVE it! My friends and I have decided to do a once-a-month crop round at each other's houses, taking it in turns to host. Have a fabulous birthday!

Zoe Tant Wednesday, 09 February, 2011  

Great layout and looks like a fab holiday. You're right about the colours too just what we need right now - a bit of sunshine! Zoƫ x

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP