Last few days to get FREE Stampin' Up! goodies

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Well it's nearly the end of February and that means not only am I wiser and the days are going too quickly, but also that you don't have long left to get some FREE Stampin' Up! goodies.

Hopefully you have been inspired by the beautiful Sale-A-Bration sets this year and have enjoyed my projects. I have a couple more cards to show you with these stamps, and here's the first.



I CASEd this design from my good friend Vicky. The stems are from the Sweet Summer set. I added little punched hearts with Pearls on and "cut" the grass using the Scallop Trim Border Punch and layering Certainly Celery and Old Olive grosgrain ribbon.



Pretty cute I think!

So, you have until Feb 28th to get free Stampin' Up! products here in the UK. Just order £45 of goodies and you get to choose one free set. And if you sign up to become a demonstrator before the end of the month, as well as getting amazing goodies at a very good price and sharing the fun of creativity, you will get an EXTRA FREE stamp set of any value from the catalogue. Just drop me a line to order, sign up or find out more.

Amazing!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Thursday, 24 February, 2011  

Thanks for the mention Gem. I love the pearls on your hearts and the way you coloured your stems and leaves!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP