A cheeky scrapbook page

Friday 11 February 2011

I've been scrapping a few old photos recently, and although this one is a bit embarassing, and rude, I think it's awesome so I decided to share!

No idea what's going on here, but it obviously amused my parents!



Sweet ass! I went a bit 70s (even though I'm not that old!) with the funky patterned paper.



The chipboard letters are the very fun Stampin' Up! On Board Alphabet Soup, which I coloured using the Sponge Daubers with Chocolate Chip and More Mustard, and I remembered the Fleurettes - crochet flowers - that are perfect!



I've just got a Crop-A-Dile so I had to have some eyelets somewhere! And my fave embellishment - buttons with Linen Thread.

So yeah, that's my butt!

2 comments:

SarahLP Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  

LOL!!!!

What more can I say?!


Oh yes.. it's a lovely page! :o)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP