Two weeks left of SAB - FREE Stampin' Up! products

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Last night I had a mega craft session. I was feeling rather crafty and had lots of cards to make for my friends as well as a huge order from my mum. She goes through her calendar and tells me what she needs!

However, I can't show you any of those just yet, so here is another Sale-A-Bration idea!

Remember, these sets are only available until the end of February and you get one FREE with each £45 order. Or if you host a workshop with sales over £300.

This is the yummy Sweet Summer.



It's a slight variation of others you have seen because I adore the Sweet & Sour DSP! It is so bright and cheery.



To order or book a workshop just get in touch by phone or email!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP