Tessa's birthday

Thursday 17 February 2011

Today is my housemate Tessa's birthday so I made her a card and little gift.



I decided to go a bit cutesy with Bliss and combine this awesome FREE stampset with the stunning Lap of Luxury DSP and some grosgrain and taffeta ribbon. The colours are Pretty In Pink and Perfect Plum and I have slightly distressed the squares and inked with Crumb Cake.



This cute little treat holder was really easy to make and so much fun. I started with a 3" square of Wild Wasabi card stock and scored each edge 1/2" in then folded up. Added some more green card at the front and some Bashful Blue for the sky, all with scallop punched edges. I also did clouds using the Sponge Daubers and Whisper White Craft ink.



I added flowers in Daffodil Delight, which were covered in the Champagne Glimmer Paint and finished off with Rhinestones. The little Lindt bunny didn't have his usual ribbon so I added Read Red taffeta and a name tag. You will notice this one is actually for my mum ...hope she doesn't read this! These would be awesome for Easter too!

Tonight is our WI meeting so I'll be off to do some crafting with the girls. Think I will make some new clothes for the Dead Dolls I got the other day!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Monday, 21 February, 2011  

Gorgeous projects Gemma! Love the Bliss card as well as your treat holder.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP