The end?

Saturday 26 February 2011

The weekend is here again! Time really does fly at the moment.

So here's another scrapbook page. I now have quite a few done for my gorgeous Stampin' Up! scrapbooking album, and it looks amazing.

For this, I went black and white to complement the images. They were taken about 10 years ago while I was at uni in Cambridge. I did a photography module and was experimenting with processing the images in the dark room. I used to live next door to this graveyard during my first year, and would often walk through it for a bit of contemplation and me time.



The DSP is Love Letter, which features yummy black, white and red patterns in a lovely vintage style without being too OTT. I kept the whole thing quite simple with the aim of posing a question rather than making a statement.



For the title I used the chipboard letters from the On Board Alphabet Soup set. Instead of colouring them in or covering them, I simply distressed them a bit by daubing them with ink. I was very pleased with the result.

I really must start taking photographs again. My digital cameras were stolen when my house was broken into a couple of years ago, but luckily I still have my dad's old film camera (which these pics were taken with). That's much more fun anyway. If only I had my own dark room ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP