Happy birthday to me!

Thursday 10 February 2011

I had an amazing birthday yesterday, thanks to all my lovely freinds. I received a lot of gorgeous cards from, my family and my Stampin' Up! family as well as tonnes of cake and some super presents.

These are the cards from mummy Jules and my sisters/nieces! I am so proud to know such talented and thoughtful ladies.





And here are the cards from my "real" family. The general theme is cake, shayshos (hedgehogs) and cats.



Here are my presents from Hayley and Helen. A crocheted toilet roll cover, a funky padded picture and some cross stitch pattersn for tissue boxes.



And then there were these .... JLS condoms!



And this is the cake that Tessa made for breakfast!



Along with that, Chinese takeaway, Cava and more cake (Hayley's peanut butter delights) I felt rather sick by bedtime!

I had a great day though. Thanks again to everyone who sent a card or message - they mean a lot to me.

3 comments:

Sarah Bullock Thursday, 10 February, 2011  

Ah I am so glad you got my card!! I love your JLS pressi that is just fab and made me laugh out loud!! Hope you had a fun day xxx

Donna Heber Monday, 14 February, 2011  

Happy Birthday Gemma! So sorry my wishes are late.

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  

Oh Gem! What a top birthday! A crocheted loo roll holder AND jls condoms! What more could a girl ask for?!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP