200th post! I'm with the band!

Monday 14 March 2011

Wow, 200 posts! Amazing.

I'm preparing for yet another manic week here. Honestly, it never ends!

Yesterday I re-sorted all my craft stuff. My yummy new goodies from the SU Mini Catalogue arrived and I had nowhere to put it all so I had to buy some new bookcases! So now my whole wall behind my desk is taken up with Stampin' Up! yumminess! I can't show you though, because there are things on the shelves that will give the game away about the new catalogue! I have been having a good play with it all and am very excited about the amazing new products we have. As soon as April 1st comes I'll be bombarding you with new projects!

In the meantime, here is a scrapbook page using photos of a band called Stone Sour. I have been lucky enough to tour with several bands in my time, and Stone Sour are one of my faves. I had to take some pics as part of a uni project and I asked Jim, the bassist, if I could use him as my subject. He did offer to pose naked, but I stuck with live shots on stage. I processed and developed the photos myself in the uni darkroom, which was great fun.

So anyway, here are Jim and Corey at Manchester Academy.



I kept this page nice and simple. The photos were mounted on Basic Gray card andedged with the Spiral Border Punch to give the roll of film look.





The names were added right on to the photos using the Rub-Ons. I think they look fab.



I also used the Rub-Ons for the title, as well as some film strip. And, of course, the Music Notes Wheel and Star Punch.

So, I am off now to tackle this week! Don't expect too much of me - I have exactly no spare time at the moment!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 16 March, 2011  

Cannnot believe you turned down that nice bassist's offer! Are you a bit excited about the mini? I know - me too!!!!

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Thursday, 17 March, 2011  

wow, as if you know members of stonesour personally!

my other half was soooo jealous when i read this post out to him - if he could have Corey Taylor's babies he so would!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP