Stampin' Up! regional training

Saturday 5 March 2011

Today I am off for a whole day of crafting fun with my good friends at the Stampin' Up! regional training tour.

We will be seeing and playing with some new products. And talking and laughing lots too! I am so excited, we always have such a great time together.

Of course, we always do swaps. We each make a stack of one design of card and swap with each other. This gives us lots of inspiration - they are a really talented bunch of ladies.

So here is mine ...



I have used the Always Elegant set, which is very pretty and particularly good for weddings.





There are slight variations as I tried out different combos of colours, DSP and ribbon. Some of the DSP is the coordinating Elegant Soiree. And my fave ribbon is the Striped Grosgrain.

As soon as I've recovered from all the excitement I'll be back to tell you all about it!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Saturday, 05 March, 2011  

Your swaps are gorgeous - love the colours and the vintage-style squares. Have fun at the training - can't wait to hear all about it!

Allie Jolliffe Sunday, 06 March, 2011  

Hey Gem, love those distressed squares. Could tell you were a SU demo yesterday by the way your top perfectly matched your hair!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP