Nearly Mini Catalogue time!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

In just a few days the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up! will be released! Hurrah!

I can't wait to share all the beautiful new products with you, I promise you will love them! There are all sorts of amazing goodies, some BIG, some small ...

So here's the info ...

The Mini Catalogue runs from April 1st - September 31st. Orders can be placed from Friday morning (I already have mine muhahaha - perks of being a demo!).

It will be available to view and download online (I will put the link on my blog on the 1st) but if you want a hard copy, please get in touch.

On Saturday, April 2nd, myself and more than 50 other demos on the In Love With Stamping forum will be running a MASSIVE Mini Blog Hop, so please come back from 10am to see loads of project ideas featuring the new Stampin' Up! products.

Finally, on Thursday, April 14th I am holding a Mini Launch Workshop at my residence in Armley. This is a chance for you to come and see and play with the new goodies. It's FREE to attend and you are welcome to bring a friend or two - just let me know so I have enough biccies!

Of course, if you would like to host a workshop yourself and have chance to earn FREE Stampin' Up! products then get in touch.

I think that's everything! Only three more sleeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP