Just Believe extravaganza!

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Today I have a whole host of cards to share using the Just Believe stamp set. This remains one of my favourite since we were given it at SU Convention in November. Yes, really, demos get quite a lot of freebies!

These cards were the ones we made at my SU mummy Julie's all-day training in January. We created five different designs based on the same set and then packaged them up into what is known as a baggie book. Each card is inside a cello bag and they are held together with eyelets. This is a great way to show samples without them getting damaged.

So here goes ...



Lovely bright colours on this one and some of the DSP and brads.



Another great colour combo and some shadow stamping here.



My favourite colour! The DSP is the beautiful Lap of Luxury and we used the Rub-Ons too. I had never tried these before and they are AMAZING!



This one is quite funky, with a scalloped trim and some paper piercing.



And a very dramatic card here.

So you can see how Just Believe is a really versatile stamp set and can be used in many different ways. That's why it is one of my favourites - I never get bored of using it!

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 09 March, 2011  

What a feast for the eyes! I love this set too.

Sharon Wednesday, 09 March, 2011  

Great selection of cards Gemma, love all the different colour combos. We both had the same idea this morning to show one stamp set in many colourways!!
hugs
Sharon x

Donna Heber Saturday, 12 March, 2011  

They are all so gorgeous and packaged so lovely.

SarahLP Saturday, 12 March, 2011  

These cards are fantastic and I love the baggie book idea! Must try that.. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP