More quick pics!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Here we go again, with three catch-up pics. These were from previous classes.



I love this bunting from the Party This Way set. I got these stamps FREE just for attending Convention. Two days of crafting fun with ace friends AND freebies. Heaven! The bunting was strung on to Linen Thread and secured with Brads. And check out all the balloons floating away!



Here's a card that is great for men. They can be so difficult even doing something nice for them is hard sometimes! I love the wheels and this one is right up my street! The DSP is Blueberry Crisp.



Finally, a gift tag in my favourite colour and a bit of glitter. Yum!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 16 March, 2011  

Look at all this loveliness! I especially like the star card.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP