Friday again!

Friday 18 March 2011

Seriously, where are all the days going?! It has been non-stop this week, and looks the same next week, and the one after, and the one after ...

Anywho, last night was our WI meeting and was much fun as always. I did some crafting while I was there, obviously, and tomorrow I'm assisting Hayley on her fascinator workshop at the loval WI federation office.

So by Sunday I'll be shattered again!

Here's my quick card for today, and then I'm off to do some work and prepare myself for more madness!



This is one I made for my mum. She sends me a list of what cards she needs and I make her a big batch to keep her going.

This uses the matching Growing Green stamp set and Woodland Walk DSP. I went for the neutral browns to keep it quite classy, with a hint of Champagne Shimmer Paint and a Pearl to finish it off.

Oh, one more thing; I'm having a workshop on Thursday, April 14th here in Armley to celebrate the new Mini Catalogue. Details over there >>> or email/call me!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Sunday, 20 March, 2011  

Very pretty Gemma! I love the added shimmer paint and pearl.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP